Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Daddy's Home

After Tyler spent 8 long days in Singapore it is sooooooooo nice for daddy to be home.  Even if he is now working 10 or 11 hour days because he is so busy, I can't complain because we are lucky that he has work, and we are lucky that he is here.
 
As soon as Tyler got off his plane (he is a trooper, he had been traveling for around 30 hours) he picked up Gem and they went to her school's Halloween carnival.  She is Pinkie Pie the pony (from My Little Pony).  I will get better pictures of her costume tomorrow on Halloween.  They only spent 5 dollars and Gem got to play tons of games, and watch a half hour magic show.  I think they had a good time.
 Daddy brought home pretty kimonos from Singapore for the girls.  They are super cute, but unfortunately silk doesn't wash very well, so I will do my best to keep them from getting stained, but I make no promises.
 
 
 Levi got some silky pj's.  Again I make no promises on how long they last, that is why I had to take pictures while they still look good.
On a side note we went to the doctor yesterday, and everything with new baby Luke is still looking good.  We have six weeks to go (wow! that's not very long) and the doctor estimated (using an ultrasound) that Luke is about five pounds now.

2 comments:

  1. At least they used an ultrasound to estimate Luke's weight. Hopefully your baby will be much smaller than my baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun silky clothes! I totally wish Eric had brought something like that back for me from Korea...back before he knew me (he could have guessed his wife to be someday's size, right?). Gem's hair is getting SO long, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete