Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Great Day

I am not going to go into all the reasons why today is such a great day, but let me list just a few.

1- At 5:00 AM a lovely little girl climbed into my bed and started hacking her snot all over my pillow. Delightful.

2- At 6:00 AM the same little girl pooped in her underwear. Have I already used the word delightful?

3- During points 1 and 2 my eternal companion was soundly sleeping in a hotel bed in Hawaii.

4- While at Costco I was able to buy 200 dollars worth of groceries, none of which I will eat.

5- When at the music store picking up books for a struggling piano student, Gem informs me she needs to go potty. I am forced to grab the closest books I see, pay for them as quickly as possible, and rush home. I guess I will see if I got the right ones at our next lesson.

6- By 1:00 PM, I finally get a minute to go outside and get the paper, only to discover that someone else swiped it. Who does that?

7- I do get to spend my evening relaxing at a primary training. How can I be so fortunate?

Luckily for Tyler we have made our eternal covenants, otherwise I think I would run away from home.

1 comment: