Monday, September 20, 2010

A Big Day!

Levi turned two months old on Sunday. He has almost doubled his birth weight as far as we can tell on the scale in our bathroom. And he only has two talents so far. He is good at lifting up his head and smiling. By the way don't judge me by my baby voice. It is a little embarrassing to post this video for everyone to hear my baby voice, but I thought the grandparents would like it.

In other news, two sisters in the ward invited Gem and I to do a pre-preschool with them. They each have a three year old, and we are each going to take a day of the week and take the three three-year-olds for a few hours and do some activities and such with them.

Today was the first day, and I took Gem over to the sisters house and dropped her off. When I picked her up she was able to tell me a word that started with the letter B, and I asked her if they played any games and she said they played "Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear". If that isn't a roaring success I don't know what is.

My first day will be Wednesday and I am pretty excited I haven't decided what we are going to talk about yet. Possible ideas include: weather, fairy tales, music, please and thank you, plants, America, being healthy, earth, shapes, birds, fish, colors.

2 comments: