Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Great Day. Plus some cute Pictures

Well today has been a great day. Which is good because the last two or three have basically been heck on earth. I won't tell you about the last few days. But I will list off a few of the momentous things that happened in the past twenty four hours.
1. Last night Levi went to bed at 10:00, and didn't wake up until 4:30. For those of you who need help with the math, that is six and a half glorious hours.
2. This morning of her own free will and choice, Gem has gone and used the bathroom multiple times now. Though I did just clean up a pretty messy number two, hopefully I made it uncomfy enough for Gem that tomorrow she will try it in the potty.
3. This morning Levi used his massive arm strength to roll over from his tummy to his back twice. I realize he will never do it again, because he wasn't doing it on purpose, but I was still quite pleased.

Anyway these pictures are from our trip to Utah. Grandma wanted some pictures of all three grandkids so we took them to the temple. And it actually worked out well, we did get some cute shots.















No comments:

Post a Comment