Friday, August 6, 2010

Having an otter pop staying out of trouble. Gem got to eat a lot of treats that night.

With Grandma and Granpa Ross.

What a handsome family!

With Aunt Kayli.


Thinking about something. Probably something devious.



With her uncles. Look how well they match it is like it was planned that way!



Posing with her flowers. Lucky for you I didn't post all the pictures of Gem holding flowers, there are many, many of those pictures.


I just liked this picture.



With the happy couple. It is important to note here that the Grandpa Christiansen posing face has successfully passed on to another generation through Gem.


1 comment:

  1. I love all of the super cute pictures! It was so fun to get to see Levi last month, I wish I could have come to the reception (not bad enough to have gone though, obviously...)
    Your family looks super cute in their wedding duds!

    ReplyDelete