Wednesday, April 21, 2010

An Update

It is has been a week since I posted, and it feels like forever. I don't really have anything to say I just should say something.

So I finally caved. Fewer and fewer of my pants were fitting comfortably so I went to Ross and bought 3 elastic skirts. I have 13 weeks to go and I didn't want to buy a pair of maternity pants that I can't wear later so I bought some elastic skirts that I can wear even after I have the baby. I just really can't justify buying clothes for only 3 months it seems so wasteful.

I read that the baby should be about two pounds by now. And that his eyes should open anytime now.

Tyler and I have been only using one car for the last little while. I think it has been good for us, mostly Tyler since it forces him to exercise, but also it has made me realize we aren't as dependent on the car as I thought we were. Having one car is definitely do-able if we ever need too. Though I will be happy when we get our other car back.

Tyler and I went through all his photos and memorabilia over the weekend. It is mostly mission stuff but there is a little bit of pre and post mission photos and things. Anyway it gave me a major headache because it was not organized at all. But we spent a few hours and got it all in order and now we just need to put it into some books. It will be worth it, I just hope we don't spend months finishing up this project.

1 comment:

  1. I thought your skirt was very cute! I did the same thing with an awesome long black skirt for my first and second pregnancies. Man, I miss that skirt!

    ReplyDelete