Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cinderella, Cinderella

Today at storytime we recited the epic story of Brown Bear. For those of you who don't know it, it goes "Brown Bear, Brown Bear what do you see? I see a Red Bird looking at me. Red Bird Red Bird what do you see?" etc and so forth with many different colored animals.

Well I was sitting here at the computer minding my own business while Gem was playing in the other room with her Cinderella felt board when I hear. "Glass Slipper, Glass Slipper what do you see? I see Cinderella looking at me. Cinderella, Cinderella what do you see? I see a Fairy Godmother looking at me." I quickly swiped my camera and attempted to sneak up on my funny daughter. Unfortunately this is what I got:(

1 comment:

  1. Well at least she is photogenic and ready for the camera at all times :)

    ReplyDelete