Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Post

This video is just of two cute babies. Nothing funny or exciting, what do you expect? My whole entire life can't be funny and exciting. Actually basically none of my life is exciting but sometimes funny things do happen.

Last night when Tyler was helping put the kids to bed he told Gem to go potty and put on her pull-up. When she didn't do anything he decided she hadn't heard so he told her again. She said "I know." She still didn't even move to the bathroom so a bit later Tyler told her to go potty and put on her pull-up, she said "I KNOW!" She still didn't do anything so not ten seconds later Tyler repeated his command to which she replied. "How many times do I have to tell you? I KNOW! I KNOW! I KNOW! GALL!" How do you respond to that?

Unfortunately she learned "How many times do I have to tell you?" from me because I have to say it to her a hundred times a day. Let's just say our four year old is listening impaired.

No comments:

Post a Comment