Monday, December 5, 2011

Gingerbread Houses

Tyler and I have started to have stay-at-home date nights. Basically because I am to cheap to pay for a babysitter, and also because all we every do is watch Netflix. So thus began our date nights, our attempt at having fun and acting like we like each other.


Together we made actual gingerbread. Can you believe that? I don't think I've ever even seen real gingerbread before this point of my life. So we baked the pieces Friday night and Saturday night we assembled the homes for small people. Unfortunately if a small person actually wanted to live inside, the doors don't actually open. Anyway the point is I think they turned out pretty darn amazing, and the only thing that is not edible are two toothpicks holding on the gumdrop chimney.
If the pictures weren't enough for you, you can view the interactive tour (that is internet speak for video) by pressing the play button below.

1 comment: