Friday, October 15, 2010

A Symbol of our Unbreakable Love

Tyler's tungsten wedding ring broke yesterday, after more than four blissful years of matrimony. Tyler claims it is because he flexed his finger.



We don't know whether we should consider this a dangerous omen. I decided to take quick action by purchasing a new ring, before Tyler was overcome by the swarming masses of eligible young women.



In my quest to solidify the physical tokens of our marriage covenant, I decided to go high class, I purchased the "Stainless Steel Laser Notched Design Spinner Ring". This stellar purchase from Overstock.com almost broke the bank at $21.97 (including shipping).


We can't wait to reaffirm our vows when the USPS man delivers the package to our mailbox, in five to ten business days.

1 comment:

  1. Way to stay on top of things! I should probably get a standby, I am waiting for JD to lose his, he calls it his portable toy and frequently removes it to flip and spin and what not. I can't count how many times the ring has gone rogue and disappeared off into the abyss of the pews and children in sacrament, or a dusty corner under a table in a restaurant, or across tile floors during dinner with our families.....21.97 total right?

    ReplyDelete