Monday, October 18, 2010

Baby Games

Levi is basically tons of fun. My favorite game to play with him I affectionately named "Standing Baby, Flying Baby". Without going into too much detail, there are two parts to this game. In each part I assist Levi to either stand or fly.

That got me thinking the other day of a funny bit by Dave Barry ( I think he is the funniest humor writer of all time), which I decided was worth sharing.

Traditional Baby Games

HERE COMES THE BABY EATER
Place your baby on the carpet, face up, then crawl around on all fours and announce, "I'm so hungry! I could eat a baby!" Then crawl over and gobble up the baby, starting at the feet, and periodically raising your head and shouting, "Great baby! Delicious!" Babies love this game, but you don't want to play it when other grown-ups are around, because they will try to take custody away from you.

ATTACK OF THE SPACE BABIES
Lie on your back on the floor and hold your baby over you, face down. Move the baby around in the manner of a hovering spacecraft while making various high-pitched science fiction noises such as "BOOOOWEEEEOOOOO."Feign great fear as the baby attempts to land on the planet Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment