Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Home Again

I promise I am going to post all the fabulous pictures and footage from our trip to Utah. It just may take me a few days. We got back in town on Saturday, and after being gone for a week and a half, I have too much to do. Plus it now takes me a third longer to take care of the family, so my free time has gone down a little. (which is probably for the best).


Levi went to the doctor yesterday and he weighed eight pounds seven ounces, which means he has gained half a pound in two weeks. He is big! I put him on his tummy last night, and he lifts his head up so high it makes him look like a little turtle. Also he scoots his little legs underneath him and it looks like he is trying to crawl already.


Gem is as fun as ever. Any word that comes out of my mouth she replies by saying "AAHHHH". But yesterday we only had one major meltdown, which I thought was pretty good. Last night while Levi was napping, and Tyler was with the scouts I had a mini FHE with Gem, and it went surprisingly well. We sang lots of songs, had a mini lesson, and then she talked and sang for the video camera.


Anyway I promise before the week is out I will post the best pictures from our trip.

1 comment:

  1. you are turning out to be quite the mom! I can't wait for the pictures. Mini Family Night, look at you go.

    ReplyDelete