Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween

 So for Halloween the kids went with a black and white theme.  I didn't realize it until just now when I was looking at these pictures.  Luke was a little cow, and he had a lot of fun wandering around being a cow and accepting candy into his pumpkin.  Levi obviously was Batman, we borrowed the batman costume that stays at Grandma and Grandpa Ross's house.  Since there is such a cool outfit at their house, Levi literally asks me every few hours when we are going to Grandma and Grandpa's house.
 
 June wanted to be Catwoman since Levi was Batman.  Luckily we had this Cat outfit in the totes from when I and my siblings were small.  Thanks mom, for keeping all the costumes!  When Gem looked through the totes she decided she wanted to be a ninja.  I thought that was a great costume because it didn't require any face paint or any weird props.  So hurrah for ninja costumes.  Gem had tons of fun on Halloween being a big kid.  They had a carnival at her school, which she loved.  She said her favorite thing was the Haunted Walk, and then that night she got to go trick or treating with her friends (and a neighbor dad, thanks to him.)
 
So all in all Halloween was a roaring success around her.  Especially because one of the neighbors gives out cotton candy, and the kids don't know what that is, so I got to eat it all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment