Friday, October 10, 2014

Corn Maze

 I took the three big kids to a small corn maze a few weeks ago.  They did well taking turns on who got to pick which way to go.  Gem thought she was a big kid and said she knew how to get out but let's just say I would not want her as my personal navigator.
 
 As per usual June wasn't pleased about something and so did not smile for the camera.  (On a side note she has started pulling the "fine, I'm not playing" when things aren't going her way.  I think she has a long grumpy life to look forward to.) 
The general consensus among the mazers was that the donut at the end was better than the maze.  And Levi was in tears on the way home because he didn't think we "played", apparently walking around in corn doesn't constitute playing to a four year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment