Friday, August 15, 2014

Kidisms

So here are two funny "kidisms" from this week.

June at breakfast one day.  I was pouring cereal I think or making toast, and she was sitting at the table. Basically these were her first words of the day that day.  "Let's pretend I have a boyfriend."  Umm, how about let's just eat our breakfast.

Levi has been watching Batman cartoons on the Netflix. So now he often refers to himself as Batman but in the third person.  Such as "Batman will get his shoes."  or whatever.  Well I was getting gas and he was sitting in his booster and he said in a gravelly Batman voice "Relax everybody I'm here".  Except then his cape fell off and he switched to high pitched four year old voice "cape alert, cape alert".  He quickly reattached his cape and then gravelly repeated "Relax everybody I'm here."

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! J sometimes pretends to be Batman too. He walks into the room wearing his mask and says "I'm Batman!" in his Batman voice. We lost that stupid mask and you would thing it was the end of the world. I can't find it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete