Monday, January 27, 2014

New Pajamas

Well we lived through Tyler's trip to Singapore and everyone got some fun new pajamas from daddy's trip.

 The boys win the award for best pictures this time.  Levi and Luke just had one take and  I got a good picture.  The girls on the other hand had some struggles.  This is what I got.
 

 First June has the jumping picture then the wedgie picture, I had to settle for the awkwardly sitting on the piano bench picture.
 
 When I tell Gem that it is time to take a picture for some reason that translates into her brain as "look as bizarre as possible".



2 comments:

  1. Seriously I don't know why when you say..."smile for the camera" they think that must mean pull a silly face or run around like a crazy person. I have the same problem with J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute jammies! I am glad Tyler is back and that you survived the trip :)

    ReplyDelete