Monday, August 12, 2013

Sunflowers

Seriously I haven't posted in a really long time.  I just haven't done anything noteworthy for a while.  I just change diapers, give baths, make lunches, and pick green beans.  But seriously that really is all I do.
 But I thought some of you would be interested in how huge our sunflowers have gotten.  We just tried them out this year and I have never grown them before.  I am posing by the tallest one in the top picture.  We think it is a good nine feet tall.  So crazy!
In other news, wait we have no other news :)  If something doesn't happen soon I am probably going to go crazy.  I don't do well just waiting around.

2 comments:

  1. They look awesome! I can't believe they grew that fast, I am SO trying them next year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this mean it's time to get pregnant again? If you're bored.....

    ReplyDelete