Saturday, June 15, 2013

June

After so many days of taking care of everyone by myself,  I just begin to give up.
 
 I found June eating dirty strawberries out of the garden with her hands covered in sand from the sandbox.    I figure the chances of her getting a horrible parasite are slim, and it is a risk I am willing to take, because I just have to many other people to worry about.
 
 
In other horrible mother news,  I am really really bad at potty training.  This morning I put Levi in underwear and sent him potty.  Then I thought, "in one hour I will take him to the bathroom again."  When I had ten minutes left I figured I probably had enough time to go out and pick vegetables (at eight in the morning, I had already picked the peas at seven in the morning, what is wrong with me?).  So I did.  When I came back in I saw that Levi had stood by the back screen and peed his pants, I assume that because he was standing by the back door he was trying to find me, but I will never know.  I have an obsessive problem that I cannot sit around anywhere for ten minutes, and because of that the potty training is not really working out very well for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment