Friday, April 5, 2013

Catch-Up

We have really funny kids around here.

Two quick case-in-points.

1)  One day I put a pair of pants on June that had a hole in the knee.  I walked away feeling fine with what I had accomplished, but June quickly followed me saying "help, help!"  and pointing at her knee.  Seriously what sort of one year old cares about holes in pants?

2) I have been kind of bugged lately because Gem was still wearing her boots to school even though the snow was gone.  Well one morning she said to me.  "Mom, today at recess I am going to catch those boys".  I saw my chance and snuck in.  I said "Well you would run a lot faster if you weren't wearing boots".  She hasn't worn her boots since.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a good mom! I love reading about the laid-back way you parent, and the funny stories you tell about your kids!

    ReplyDelete