Thursday, April 25, 2013

A date?


See, Tyler and I do stuff too.  I don't remember when this was but we did go somewhere.  We went to the Kimball Art Center in Park City to look at Legos.  The exhibit was pretty cool and Tyler got some ideas for more things  to decorate our home with more Legos. 
 As is typical with our dates, we think to ourselves, "Hey let's go shopping by ourselves."  Which always turns into a disaster.  For example we went to a high end shopping mall, and I don't even really enjoy it because I spend the whole time thinking "Who are all these insane people dressed up in crazy clothes and purchasing expensive things?", "Who would buy a $400 pair of shoes, or a $6,000 sofa?", "Who let's their teenagers run around the mall?", etc, etc.   Anyway I guess the rest of the world and I don't get along, I couldn't even bring myself to buy a $35 pair of shoes at the outlets.  "I don't really need shoes", I thought, "besides $35 is a lot to spend on a pair of shoes for me, when I don't even hardly go anywhere."   I think I have a phobia of spending small amounts of cash on things.  Luckily the exhibit was fun so the weekend wasn't a total bust.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment