Monday, October 22, 2012

New Favorites

The times they are a changing here at the Ross house.  There was once upon a time a happy little boy who lived here.  I don't know where he went, but it is too bad.

Levi used to be my "favorite" but no longer, he has turned into a crazy person.  He doesn't get enough sleep and he cries about everything.   For example the last few mornings I ask him what he wants for breakfast, and like a little waitress I get him whatever he asks for, then he has a tantrum because invariably he changes his mind.

Today I tried to take all three children to the Treehouse Museum, thinking that would be a fun outing (obviously I am also a crazy person).   Basically with three kids what happens is nobody gets to do anything they want to do.  And one little boy was not very happy about it, and he cried and tried to run away multiple times.  Maybe I should have just let him go :)

Thirdly it doesn't help that he wakes up way earlier than his little two year old body should.  When I woke up this morning at six thirty he already had the light on in the living room and had been playing for an unknown amount of time. 

Luckily June is still happy and easily distracted, I think it is high time for her to be the favorite.

1 comment:

  1. Can't blame you for preferring compliant, happy kids! (I think we all do.) I bet Levi's sleep schedule will seem like heaven pretty soon...

    ReplyDelete