Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Favorite Toy

I can't believe how long it has been since I updated the blog.  Like seriously a long time.  Oh well, I suppose the most important thing of everyone else's life isn't what is going on in my life.  I haven't taken many videos of the babies lately, which is really a crime.  Because they are pretty darn cute.  So my resolution for the next couple of weeks is to try and get some video of Levi and June doing all the funny stuff that they do, which they won't be doing six months from now.
 
June and Levi love to play with the marbles, (the only problem is they (the babies) aren't very delicate).  I end up having to rebuild it a few times a day.  June just thinks it is so funny, she has no comprehension of where the marble is going to go or why.  For her it is magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment