Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten!!!

Gem got to go to kindergarten today, I don't know if I have ever been happier :)

Gem was a little nervous, probably because last night for family home evening we told her a bunch of rules she has to obey.  Including being quiet and not touching people, we have issues with those rules at home.

I asked her what they did at school today and she said they just talked about rules, she didn't seem to thrilled to have spent an entire day talking about rules.  But I know once they start doing stuff that she will love it.

 
I asked her what her favorite part of the day was, and she said she liked riding the bus the best.  I must agree, it is so nice to not have to drive her anywhere, or pack anyone up to get in the car.  Thank heavens for the bus!

No comments:

Post a Comment