Friday, June 8, 2012

A New Low for our House

Our sweet almost 1 year old girl is pretty adorable, isn't she?  Well, actually not all the time.  After I got Gem and Levi some lunch I went to check on June and see if she was done napping and was ready for her lunch.  I started to open the door, and I could smell that June needed a diaper change.  Then I finished opening the door, and what I saw was a horror show laid out before me.  It is times like these that I am so glad that Tyler works from home.  I promptly shut the door, and yelled for Tyler to come upstairs quick.  We carefully assessed the situation from the safe distance of the doorway.  There was our sweet baby June playing in her own poo.  Let's just say she decided to undertake this task on a particularly productive day.  Apparently she had done her business and then decided to take off her diaper to investigate.  Her face had poo on it, her arms were covered in it, and she was holding poo in her clenched little fists.   The crib was smeared up and down, and the sheet and blankets were well covered also.  We decided to let the binky go.  I ran the bath water and cleaned up the baby, while my hero husband picked up all the poo pieces and cleaned up the crib.   Obviously there were no pictures taken due to the graphic nature of the incident. This was definitely the worst poo experience we have ever encountered.

No comments:

Post a Comment