Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Birthday to June!


June turned one on Sunday.  I took probably 30 pictures of her right before church, trying to get a cute one-year-old picture.  These were the best I got.  Oh well. C'est la vie.



 After church, probably every two minutes or so,  Gem kept asking us when we were having June's party.  I would tell her "in three hours" and she would say "that's forever!".  I think June's cupcakes turned out pretty fun, we had just enough to spell her name with them.  I will probably do the same thing for Levi's birthday, I liked how they turned out.  I think June enjoyed her cupcake and she didn't even make too big of a mess.


The next day the kids had fun playing with a outdoor table that Grandma and Grandpa Ross got for them.  We eventually moved it outside, but in the meantime they had fun having drinks and reading stories.


June is showing off one of the nice outfits she got from grandma's and grandpa's.  This green polka dot dress from great-grandma Johnson was my favorite, I think.  June didn't seem to mind it either.

2 comments:

  1. she sure has big feet for a 1 year old!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! I love the watermelon dress too. :) And your green Adirondack chair is awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete