Thursday, May 17, 2012

 


This video of a baby dancing is from almost a month ago.  I told you I have been feeling sick and obviously the blog quickly falls off the totem pole, when I can barely get my chores done each day.

The below video is from a week ago, at Gem's first t-ball game.  It is pretty funny to watch 4-year-olds run around not really knowing what they are doing.  Gem had a lot of fun though, and each day since her game she has asked me when she gets to play that game again.  Finally today I got to say it was today.
 


Finally I have included a couple pictures from our overnighter at the cabin.  It was pretty fun, and I think Gem and Levi loved it.  Levi especially loved how we let him wander around all over the place.  We had a fun time playing in a "Horseshoe Tournament".  Tyler and I graciously boosted everyone's self esteem, that means we lost every game we played, but we both had some good ringers.  So it was just a twist of fate that we lost all our games, except of course when we lost to my parents.  That was not a twist of fate, mom happens to be some sort of ringer machine.




2 comments:

  1. So fun!! The t-ball is pretty much hilarious. Her running is classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being sick :) You are a very very brave woman!

    ReplyDelete