Monday, April 30, 2012

The Last Two Weeks.

I know I haven't written in a while, but I have been a little sick for the past couple weeks.  ( I think you all know what that means, do I really have to say it?)
Anyway Tyler and I did get the chance to take a vacation all by ourselves, to our favorite place.  It was super fun, it would have been even more super fun if I hadn't been sick the entire time, oh well.  We still had a great time, and we went down to the San Diego temple which was really fun also.

Nothing else to report around here; everyone is just doing what they do best.   Gem is playing Lego Batman on the Wii, basically that is all she ever does.  June is crawling all over things, she is practicing crawling on top of things, and she loves to crawl onto the bottom step of the stairs and then whine until I come and get her.   Levi is still getting into things, for example mascara.



1 comment:

  1. Super congrats!!! That is very exciting. Okay, not the being sick part, but the rest of it is pretty great. ;) Thanks for blogging so the rest of us who don't live down the street from you can know what's going on in your life. And a vacation is always a good thing. Glad you guys had a fun getaway. :)

    ReplyDelete