Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Poor Baby June

Yesterday I was sitting at the dinner table and I realized that June's six month birthday had come and gone. Not only had I missed it, but I had missed it by two days. No pictures, no finger foods to try, nothing.
Today was her six month check up. She weighed 19 pounds 3 ounces and she is 28.5 inches long, that means she is off the growth chart for height. But it doesn't seem that way to me because her tummy is so chubby that I have to put her in 2T clothes to fit around her girth. But her legs are not even close to 2T long so I have to roll everything up multiple times.
I think we are a little too used to having babies around here. She has finally started rolling around the room to get things. And instead of thinking to myself "Hooray for June she is getting so big", I think "Well it's about time Mrs. Baby".
That is what I call her, I call her Mrs. Baby. Probably because she is so portly.
Anyway the point is we love our baby, we are happy that she is healthy and happy. But she is definitely a third baby.

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Baby is the perfect name for that sweet girl! I'm glad to hear that she is doing well. Don't worry there are perks to being the third child....I think.

    ReplyDelete