Wednesday, July 27, 2011

One Large and Incredibly Over-Due Post

I apologize for being so behind in blogging. But things have been a little crazy around here. I spend a lot of time feeding people and not much time doing anything else.
This picture was taken, so long ago I can't even remember when it was. Gem and my little cousin April went with Tyler to watch them place the Angel Moroni on the Brigham City Temple. Unfortunately it was too windy, so they didn't put the angel on while they were there, but they did get to go down and see the temple and play with their umbrellas in the rain.
Above we have a FHE activity. We made a "stained glass" window in the basement. It turned out pretty cool, I think Gem enjoyed it.
In other big news Levi is one year old now. On his actual birthday we gave him a brownie he seemed to enjoy it. I remember that this was a week ago, because he got his shots on his birthday and now he has his one-week-later-fever.

I like the above picture because his closed eyes make it look like he is especially savoring that bite.
A few days later Levi got to celebrate his birthday again with Grandma and Grandpa Ross. I made some rainbow cupcakes with rainbow frosting and made the letters out of white chocolate. They turned out pretty yummy if I do say so myself. Levi seemed to enjoy it also.

There is something a little sad about the picture above, there is one little person, and one medium sized person sleeping in what should be a big person bed. C'est la vie.
Finally we have Gem's church hair from Sunday. It was our first attempt at using the curling iron. It turned out ok for a couple of hours, but by the end of church the curls had combined into just two curls.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see that you are still alive and kicking! I love your comment about feeding people all day. :) Happy belated birthday to Levi! And it's the effort that counts with Gem's hair. It looked beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Kids! you should seriously think about reclaiming your bed though

    ReplyDelete