Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stage 4


Tyler has slowly but surely been putting our sprinklers together, with a little help from me. Basically I am only good at digging holes. This week we should be completely done with sprinklers, Tyler started wiring each zone to the timer yesterday and probably tomorrow or the next day we can test them out, bury the heads, and adjust them accordingly.
















Poor Levi is always stuck in the playpen, he usually does pretty well for an hour or so.



























Our big Saturday project was curbing. My friend Mitch had access to a curbing machine we could use, and he helped us out all day. And I mean all day we were outside from about 7 AM to 7 PM. Though Gem got to escape to her cousin Colby's house for a little while, for an Easter egg hunt.









My dad mixed all fifty loads of cement for us, and you can tell. After all was said and done we laid out about 600 feet of curbing and it looks amazing. I am sure I will get some pictures of it when the grass comes in. And we probably saved about $1000 doing it ourselves :)







1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a fun Easter weekend you guys had!! Haha!! But I bet it felt good to make progress. :) Thank heavens for family and friends to help out.

    ReplyDelete