Thursday, March 17, 2011

At the Park

I took Gem and Levi to the park the other day, since it is finally starting to warm up. Hopefully in a month or two months we won't be as dependent on the park, because we will have our own wonderful and spacious back yard. Right now it is just muddy and full of puncture weeds.

I got a bunch of pictures of Levi because I thought he looked so darn good, despite still having lunch all over his face. I don't think he really liked being outside, especially after I let him eat a clump of grass.

Gem had a lot of fun playing on the playground, though she was never brave enough to go down the big big slide. Unfortunately since there weren't any other kids to follow around she just sat down on the blanket with me and Levi, after twenty minutes or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment