Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blog Post?

I feel like I should post something. I let the entire second half of November go by without posting anything. So here goes a post about, well, whatever, I haven't decided yet.

We spent a week out in Utah during Thanksgiving. And I was so sick the whole time, I don't want to say it was awful, because I did have fun. But I was miserable. And add on top of that the whole time we were trying to pick out somewhere to live. Eventually we finally found a great home in Willard, but believe me I was done looking before we even started. During the week we also looked at a home that had a ton of dead worms in the basement, and you couldn't even see the garage through all the shelves they had put up in there. We all just laughed and laughed at that house.

Now we are back home and I feel a little better, I hoping to be done being sick for now. (Cross your fingers). Now we have to pack. I started packing up some stuff in our bedroom that I didn't think we would need between now and moving. I packed up two big boxes worth of all of our games. You don't think games are too heavy but Tyler weighed one of them on the scale and it was a neat sixty pounds. Yah, I don't think anyone is going to be pleased carrying those boxes around. But on the even heavier side, I can fit all of our exercise weights into one little box, which then weighs 106 pounds. What the heck am I supposed to do, should I distribute all the weights into our clothing boxes? I just don't know.

Anyways life goes on, and Levi has learned how to scream. I am pretty sure Gem had something to do with that. I have 16 days to put everything we own in boxes and get them down to the garage. I think I can do it, as long as I am not sick the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment