Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I love you cutie

Tara is at a Relief Society activity and I just got done putting the kids to bed. It makes me think of all the things she does everyday to make our little home function.

I love you cutie. Thanks for thinking about us and making good choices for us that we probably wouldn't make for ourselves. You buy us good food, pay all the bills on time, get us to church, and put us to bed.

Thanks for doing preschool for Gem, teaching piano to 4 kids, holding down a calling in the primary, going to story-time at the library, getting holiday plans together, and managing the whole time to juggle a 3 month old baby boy.

Thanks for helping me to read the scriptures, our Sunday school lesson, the conference ensign, and O Livro de Mormon (in Portuguese). Thanks for encouraging me to write in my journal, have family home evening, and teach our kids to sing and pray.

Thank you for encouraging me in my choices at work and my decision to take a new job. Thank you for patiently waiting for me to get home each day. Thank you for still smiling even when I've been gone for bishopric duties way too long.

I love you. You're amazing. Our family is because you are. I have peace and confidence in my life because I get to be with you forever.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment