Thursday, August 26, 2010


Here is Tyler and Levi at the bowling alley. We were celebrating our neighbors birthday. It was tons of fun. And I don't want to brag, but I bowled 110. Can you believe that. I think I must never go bowling again, because I will never achieve such an amazing score ever again.










Levi has gotten pretty good at rolling over. By pretty good I mean he does it all the time, and doesn't understand it at all. He is utterly amazed every time. So here he is just before he rolls over. . .












And here he is just after he rolls over. So since he rolled over I went to get the video camera. But he instinctively knows not to roll over when I have that camera out, so I have yet to get it on film. But I have many many minutes of waiting for him to roll over on film.








No comments:

Post a Comment