Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Biggest Mystery

So yesterday morning, I told Gem to take off her pull-up, go potty, and go get some big girl underwear. She did and then she came into her room and I helped her get dressed. It crossed my mind that she only brought her pajama top with her. I thought to myself I need to go get her dirty pull-up and pajama bottoms out of the bathroom later. Well, I didn't have the time right then I needed to go feed Levi, and then I had to get ready to do some canning. Needless to say I didn't even come back upstairs until bedtime, so when we went to get Gem's pajamas on we can't find them anywhere. Somewhere in my upstairs, Gem deposited a a pair of tinkerbell pajama bottoms with a dirty pull-up in them. My house isn't big, there aren't places to hide things. It blows my mind!

3 comments: