Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Big Girl

Gem is quite the talker these days. She talks pretty much non-stop and if I don't know what she is saying she will repeat it and repeat it and repeat it and repeat it until I guess what it is.

Anyway I was very proud of her at dinnertime tonight. She said the dinner pray all by herself, without a single word of help from her mom or dad. I have translated the prayer into writing for all of her adoring fans

Hefny Fadder
tank you for dis day. tank you for church. pease bess mama, dada, gem, da new baaaaby. pease bess da mama home safey.
Jesus Kice amen!

I thought it was sweet she blessed me to get home safely even though I was at the table with her. Anyway I think two thanks and two blesses are pretty good for someone who is two years old. Now if we can only get her to be reverent in sacrament meeting.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet girl. I heard Sunday was a struggle, but she'll get it eventually. Hang in there. She was so sweet at story time too.

    ReplyDelete