Thursday, January 7, 2010

Friends and Family

Christmas Caroling was fun, as it always is. So nice to see all my friends from high school, and remind myself that once upon a time I actually did stuff, (a lot of stuff). Nice to see what everyone is up too. We took a big group picture, like we did our senior year, I was going to post the old one alongside this, but I don't have it, so if anyone does have you could email it to me, and I could post it later. Anyways it was fun to see everyone and see what people are up to. By the end of this year there will be at least 5 little ones all told between the ten of us. Who would have thought we would ever grow up. On a different note, I put up our new family pictures from this year. I am going to get 8x10's of both of these with an 11x14 of the picture of Tyler Gem and I that is up in the top left. These are all going to look great on my wall. (I think Tyler wore the same shirt in both pictures, what a faux pas.)





1 comment:

  1. Your family pics all turned out great! It's nice to be able to have everyone together. I'm amazed at how that happens less and less often with my family!!!

    ReplyDelete