Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just Me and a Baby

Gem has finally begun to play on her own. She will pretend things and color and, well, just play, it is really nice, she doesn't want me to be with her 24/7, now its more like 20/7, but I will take anything. Anyway I found her (along with Pooh and a monkey) on the porch swing the other day, they were having a really good time until I came along and insisted on taking pictures of them.
Also I thought I would share with you our pumpkin purchases for this year. They look much better now than they will after we are through with them. Gem has aptly given them each a name: dada pumkpumk, momma pumkpumk, and gem pumkpumk. She's not very creative, but then again I guess they do look like a little pumpkin family.

1 comment:

  1. I love looking at pictures of Gem! I was just telling Kade "I am so glad Tara has a blog, her baby is adorable." So I thought I had better tell you this is the best idea, I really love reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete