Friday, September 18, 2009

A New Blog!

Yes, it is true after extensive peer pressure and practically being blogged to death by others (you know who you are), we have joined the socially acceptable world of the blogger.

However, I may or may not be telling the whole or even part of the truth as you can tell by the name of our blog. (Look the word up) The things I will be laying out on this Internet stage, will be the truth as I remember it. So be warned I do not guarantee 100% accuracy. Or as Mark Twain once said "It isn't so astonishing, the number of things that I can remember, as the number of things I can remember that aren't so."

To give credit where credit is due, Tyler discovered the fabulous word "tarradiddle". Which not only includes my name but makes a fantastic blog title. I had considered using Ross Rubbish as a title, or Tyler thought Tyler & Tara's Tantrum Tales. But I vetoed the second one for the obvious reason that Tyler's name is first.

Anyway what I am trying to say is I will do my best to post sometimes, for those of you who want to keep up with the Ross Household, however I can't do any sort of "cutesy" blog, because that's just not me, so if you don't like it then stop reading it.

2 comments:

  1. Wohoo!!! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm glad to see that blogging you to death has finally paid off. :)

    Your blog is your blog and as soon as you start worrying about what other people think, it's no longer yours. I can't wait to see all your future posts (as you remember them).

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your new blog! I hope I was one of those responsible for forcing you into blogging :) but we still better talk on the phone once a month!

    ReplyDelete